Thursday, April 11, 2013

Too Faced Summer Eyes 2013

       Many of you know this was a palette that came out last year, but has been relaunched. I unfortunately wasn't lucky enough to get this last year, but took full advantage of it this year. This palettte contains nine colors, in 3 diff sets. I have posted a picture below with swatches of each =)



 
 
       So as you can see, its an insanely pretty palette, most of these colors have a gold sheen to it, which i think is so gorgeous. I am absolutely in love with the coral shade in this palette, Its honestly the reason I bought this. A lot of these colors have very fine glitter in them tho, it can make them hard to work with if your not careful.  Below is the look I achieved using this palette =)

 
 
    Since orangy shades are trending right now, I paired this eye look with Revlon matte lipstick in smoked peach, and layered it with Revlon lip gloss in Coral reef. Both really pretty orange/ coral shades. I'm deff loving both of these products right now!!! Have a god day guys =)

No comments:

Post a Comment