Tuesday, April 9, 2013

30 Day Makeup Challenge

           So, I'm going to start something kind of fun. It's called the 30 Day Makeup challenge, each day I will either answer a question about my makeup history, post a picture, or both. Since I'm new to blogging this will be a fun way to intoduce myself as well =)


So the topic of day 1 is:
When did you start putting on makeup?
           That's a hard question. The earliest I can remember is about age 7 or so and I used to pretend my chapstick was lipstick. I had all the lipsmakers in every flavor and kind of collected them. I even had the the set that came with the necklace. Now that I think about it I probably looked ridiculous wearing eight chapsticks around my neck, but o'well lol. Can anyone else remember doing that? haha oh elementary school  =p

No comments:

Post a Comment