Tuesday, April 16, 2013

30 day makeup challenge days 5-7

Sorry I havent been on here in the last few days,,,, I almost always get most of my hours at work on the weekends, and I spent the day yesterday changing my hair up a bit,,, pics to come of that later =)
But moving on, I'm going to post the past 3 days of questions in one post today, just to play catch up!
So here we go!!

Day 5:
 What is your favorite lipstick, lip gloss, and lip liner?

Alright so I dont know if I'm supposed to do this,, but this is a two way tie on the lipsticks. Some of you might guess this one,,the first is Nude peach fuzz by NYX. I have already done a review of this and there are pictures up of it in an earlier post. My second favorite has to be Naked by Victorias Secret. I dont know what my obsession is with these neutral pinks, but I Love them!! Below are pics of Naked by victorias secret

 
 
I dont wear lip liner, so thats an easy one. As for my favorite gloss, Im really loving Coral Reef by Revlon. I can wear it over red, over pink or by itself. its just a really versatile orange shade. Ive used it in an earlier post so im not going to include pictures of me wearing it, but here is what the tube looks like.
 
 
 
 
Okay so Day 6:
Do you like to wear false lashes, strips or individuals?
 
I do not wear false lashes. I think a lot of them that I see are really gorgeous and I think that they look beautiful on people that wear them, they're just not my thing. I have really long lashes naturally, and after I curl them, adding faslies would be to much for me =)
 
Day 7:
Favorite Eye Shadow color?
 
This is an easy one for me. Pink is my favorite eye shadow color. From gold toned pink to sheer to bright, I love it. I probably use pink in some form around once a week. which is a lot for me bc i have so many different colors. Usaully if a palette includes pink,, its enough for me to buy it. Im a sucker. havent you guys seen my glasses ? =p
 
Well that wraps it up for days 5-7. I will post day 8 later today. ( I have to let my camera charge). Alright guys,, I'll talk to you later,, bye =)


2 comments:

  1. Coral Reef is one of my favorites! Its so versatile! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I know,, I have fallen in love with it =) thank you!!

    ReplyDelete