Thursday, April 11, 2013

New Nail polish =), Wet n Wild Casting Call/Rose Sage

        As some of you may know, I just did the velvet nails mani only a few days ago. Well as I had guessed, it came right off. All the fuzzies had rubbed off while I was asleep and by the second day the nail polish was chipping off. I probably will still use it again tho, just bc it looks pretty nifty for the day, Just not something meant to keep long term. But moving on =)
 
       So as I was checking out misc cosmetics and I came across this really pretty color by Wet n Wild. It is called Casting Call/Rose Sage 462. It's this really pretty neutral/rose shade, a little darker then I expected, but still really gorgeous.

          I was a little unsure at first as to whether or not I liked this color, but in the past couple of hours it has really grown on me. Deffinately a more sophisticated color, probably something I would use on vacation, just bc I can really see this going with multiple outfits. So yeah,, hope this helps =)

No comments:

Post a Comment