Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Sallys Eyeshadow singles

So this is one of those brands that I dont hear of to often. Sallys beauty supply has their own line of makeup products, most of them are small in size and they are almost all $1. So you could see why these would appeal to me =) I've posted pictures below and I will go through my thoughts about them.








 
 
So these are all really gorgeous shades. the first six are baked singles, as you can see in the swatches, the first two I did wet and dry, but I didnt notice much of a difference so I just did the other four dry. These arnt the most pigmented of eyeshadows. They are very sheer when used with makeup brushes, I had to use sponge tip applicators just to get the desired pigmentation, even then it was iffy. These arnt eyeshadows I would use by themselves to achieve a look. I will probably just use them to add a little bit of sheer color to whatever look im going for that day. I do think the gold toned eyeshadow is a great inner eye highlight tho =) the other two are matte colors that kind of stood out to me. these are really pigmented but kind of chalky, I would compare these to the ELF eyeshadows. but at a $1 a piece I cant really complain, I mean that is a gorgeous shade of like a robins egg blue. I would proabably buy these for little gift favors, when im buying things for a lot of people, just bc the baked singles are so pretty to look at =) If you are intrested in a paticular color I have on here, just message or comment and I'll be happy to let you know the name of it!
 
 

 
This is the look I achieved with these shadows,,,, have a good day ladies =)


No comments:

Post a Comment