Friday, April 12, 2013

30 Day Makeup Challenge Day 4

            So the question for todays challenge is:
 
Do you like wearing foundation, if so what is your color and favorite?
 
           The answer to that question is yes, I love foundation. Not bc I have bad skin,but bc I really feel like your makeup isn't complete without it. To me it just doesnt feel right to have on a beautiful lipstick and a perfect smokey eye, and no foundation. I feel unproportionate lol. But moving on to the second part of the question, right now Im really loving Loreal Visible lift pro retinol vitamin C for my foundation. I have combination/oily skin and I feel like this is perfect. My t-zone doesnt get oily and the rest of my face doesnt get cakey/flakey. But I have realized a lot of that has to do with how I wash and moisturize my face the night before. As for color, I am almost always the second lightest shade in the summer and the lightest shade in the winter. I dont tan or anything but from the little sun I do get,it is enough to usually make me go up a shade during those warmer months.

    -Hope you all enjoyed reading this,, have a good day guys =)
 
 
* This is not my picture,, just a google image =)


No comments:

Post a Comment