Monday, June 10, 2013

Smashbox Heatwave Eyeshadow Palette

         Let me start by saying how excited I was to get this. To me, this is the perfect summer palette. The colors are just so beautiful and remind me of something I would see in a desert sunset!! They are super pigmented, but soft, if that makes sense. The ten colors are as follows,

1.Matte Peach
2.Golden Coppery Brown
3.Matte Light Brown
4.Golden Peach
5.Gold
6.Super Shimmery Highlighter Color
7.Shimmery Gray
8.Shimmery Blue Gray
9.Muted Purple
10.Smokey Brown

     You will have to forgive how I described some of the colors, they're not named, just numbered on the back of the palette.

      I have been playing around with this for the last week and have just fallen in love. I mean it is perfect for when you want to wear color but not go dramatic, but you deff could with this if you really wanted to. I mean I have been doing everything from soft and smoky to lots of color to wearing this with super bright lipsticks to nude colors. So safe to say it is really versatile.

     It retails for $48. I can already see into the future that I'm going to put a dent in these shadows. I would deff repurchase this. Probably my fave buy of the year!!! pics below guys =)








 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment