Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eye Shadow in Bombshell


             I'm Usually not the biggest Revlon fan. To me their products are just kind of blahh. Sorry guys. But I happened to come across this on clearance at Ulta for like two bucks and I couldn't resist. This pale yellow is so pretty, my mind starting going frantic with all the things I wanted to do with it! The White has just the slightest bit of shimmer to it, but it is probably one of the better cheap white eyeshadows I have come across. Wasn't to impressed with either gray shade. the lighter of the two has a tiny bit of glitter in it and the darker is pretty sheer. But since I have a million different shades of blacks and grays I wont complain. I think this particular quad is still available at most drugstores and Target, and sells for around $9? It is pretty true to color, but there was quite a bit of fallout. I am still overall pretty happy with this. This is the look I went for with this, pretty simple, but fun =)

For this look I used

-Revlon Colorstay Eyeshadow in Bombshell
-Rimmel Scandaleyes in Witness White
-Loreal Wear Infinate Eyeshadow in Lush Raven
-Urban Decay Primer Potion
-Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara
-Ulta Automatic Eyeliner in Black
 
 
 
 
          
 







No comments:

Post a Comment