Thursday, May 30, 2013

Battle of the Quads!! ft. Charlotte Ronson, Rimmel london, and Maybelline.

            So with it getting steadily hotter and turning into Summer, I have been obsessed with golden toned eyeshadows. I have been buying almost all of them. It was today that I realized I had three that are almost identical. I wasn't sure if I should be happy, or feel dumb that I didn't notice it. So I decided to share them with you guys and let you decide!! They are as follows

1. -Rimmel London in Sun Safari
2.- Maybelline EyeStudio in Copper chic
3.-Charlotte Ronson in Nicole






 
 
 
 
 
 
           Even tho these shades are pretty much identical, I think the swatches can pretty much show the difference in the quality. Don't get me wrong, I have been using the Rimmel quad for the past week. I think it is gorgeous, however there is a bit of fallout and the taupe shade is quite sheer, which I think is great for day use bc I can use it to just blend down some of these more coppery tones. Maybelline is probably my favorite drugstore brand of eye makeup, tied with loreal!! the swatches come off really rich, the picture deff doesn't do them justice! As for the Charlotte Ronson quad, I haven't had a chance to use it yet, but I had difficulty rubbing the brown shade off my arm and I didn't use a primer. So needless to say I have high hopes for that one! these are all pretty easy to come across. I bought the rimmel at CVS for $7, Maybelline is $7 at target or walmart and $10 at ulta, the Charlotte Ronson quad is on clearance for $15 at Sephora.com I really love all of these. I don't think anyone needs all three, but depending on where you are at, deff a summer must =)
 



No comments:

Post a Comment