Friday, May 24, 2013

Look of the day- Sephora + Pantone

Alright so it has been quite some time since I last posted. Slacking I know. But I am back on top of things now. took some personal time away from the computer = p. But anyways, moving on! Today I was feeling pretty creative. Ive seen a lot of different color combinations using this way of creating a smokey look and I figured I would give it a go today. let me know what you guys think =)


So I did this only using four things
-Urban Decay Primer Potion
-Rimmel Scandaleyes in Guilty Gray
-Sephora+Pantone Universe Metals Palette
-Maybelline ultra liner

So let me just say I am in Love with this palette from sephora. Ive had it for several months and it is probably my favorite palette I own. I will post a picture of it below. ( the picture is not mine,, random google image and I came across a site that has reviewed and swatched it so I will include that link so I dont have to repeat the process, its a really good review) I mean it is just beautiful. Its not available in store anymore,, but it can still be ordered from amazon for those who dont have it!!

Have a great day ladies =)

 

2 comments:

  1. This looks like my perfect palette.Wish we had a sephora in the UK. I used to live in France so when I first started liking make up, I took it for granted! Miss it so much now :/ I'm a new follower

    I'm currently running a M.A.C giveaway, you should enter :) www.beautybook13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is the most amazing one. I feel bad that theres not a sephora near you!! Ilove this so much more then the naked palettes, just my personal opinion. but I will deffinately checkout your blog,,, thanks for reading mine =)

    ReplyDelete